Mentor Production Management Software
Integrated Production Application
Accurate, comprehensive, and up-to-date information is key to the successful management of Microtech's complex electronic assembly plant. This information includes:
- Customer delivery requirements (quantity, dates, special instructions)
- Process Routing Cards (Operation Cards) specifying the assembly processes required and the relevant data required by each process
- Progress and quality monitoring information derived from bar code scanning at each operational stage
- General supporting information such as the IPC workmanshipstandards and Microtech's QMS working procedures
- Information from the operators on possible errors, omissions, or problems with the information supplied. Feedback to the operators on their performance
- Information used to manage customer "Returns"
Historically this information was only available on paper or by accessing a number of different software packages. Microtech has integrated all of these functions into a web browser application called "Mentor". This has not only simplified and greatly improved the management of the shop floor but has also allowed Microtech to have a "Paper-less" manufacturing environment.