Business Continuity Plans
Dear Valued Client,
Following on from the recent Government announcement of introduced measures, we wanted to let you know what we're doing to ensure the well-being and safety of our employees and clients, and what our business continuity plans are.
To minimise the risk over the forthcoming months we have introduced the following;
• Our Sales, Purchasing, Engineering, QA, IT and Accounts teams have all been set-up and will be working remotely from home, where all our internal systems can be accessed by a secure VPN log in.
• Internal meetings shall be conducted via conference calls and videos links such as Skype. We are also happy to conduct meetings and correspond with our Clients using any secure digital method, including phone call and e-mail. No physical meetings will take place.
• We will communicate with you on an individual basis to pass over mobile phone telephone numbers, but e-mail addresses will remain the same. We will continue to liaise with you regarding the status of your orders and shipments and to discuss day to day business requirements. Please advise us if you have imposed any restricted delivery times for incoming goods.
• The manufacturing facility remains open and we will be introducing a 3 x shift system over 6 days a week, to minimise social distancing.
• We have introduced additional daily deep cleans, in addition to our regular cleaning patterns for our facilities.
We will regularly assess the developing situation to ensure our actions remain relevant and effective to the changing needs of our business and clients. We will also adhere to any Government advice relating to the safety of our team.
We are very much open and will continue to support you with all your business needs.
Thank you for your continued support during this difficult period and if you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
The Team at Microtech.